Bringing JET3 power and pigmented ink specialism to customers who prefer low capital outlay to high flexibility
Using high-contrast pigmented inks is necessary if you want legibility on dark surfaces – the JET3se PI masters this challenge. Furthermore, it is designed for customers who want the performance of the JET3up, but also need to limit capital expenditure. This model is more affordable because it is pre-configured with one print head and an umbilical with 3 m length. It has fewer options than the JET3up but all the capability, including of course our unique Sealtronic printhead technology. As a specialist model for the use of pigmented inks, the JET3se PI has a unique system for keeping the pigment circulating, which prevents quality issues and blockage.
JET3 SE PI at a glance
- Unique hydraulic system for constant pigmented ink circulation and agitation
- Pre-configured with one print head and 3 m umbilical length
- Over 800 user freindly functions
- Up to 5-line texts can be printed
- Sealtronic print head technology rids clogging and frequent head cleaning
- Non-contact marking at up to 403 m/min
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation
- Multiple inks available
- All software updates included
- Exclusively available in North and South America
Automatic Sealtronic nozzle seal
Ready to print in just a few seconds >>>
When production is paused, most print heads become clogged with dried ink ‐ which means time spent cleaning before you can start up again. Sealtronic technology prevents this happening by protecting the ink from exposure to the air – so you can start again immediately. Send less time cleaning and more time getting things done.