The advanced printer designed specifically for egg production
JET3up EP fits into your egg production environment as neatly as eggs in their carton. It gives you all the functionality and power of the JET3up, but with features designed specifically for the coding of eggs and egg cartons. It integrates easily with MOBA and Diamond sorting machines, with each printer marking 30,000 eggs every hour. In an 8-lane operation with 8 printers, this means up to 252,000 eggs every hour.
Red, blue and green inks give superb legibility on white and brown shells alike, and you can place the code wherever you want on the egg itself, via a print head that can fit in the tightest of spaces. With 800 user-friendly functions and options to choose from, this is the ultimate continuous inkjet solution for egg producers.
JET3up EP at a glance
- Coding and marking of eggs and egg cartons
- Integrates easily with MOBA and Diamond egg sorting machines
- Prints 30,000 eggs per hour
- Flexible positioning of code
- Sealtronic print head technology rids clogging and frequent head cleaning
- High efficiency to help control operating costs
- Multiple egg shell inks, fonts and languages available
- IP65 PRO version available
- Ideal for egg producers
Automatic Sealtronic nozzle seal
Ready to print in just a few seconds >>>
When production is paused, most print heads become clogged with dried ink ‐ which means time spent cleaning before you can start up again. Sealtronic technology prevents this happening by protecting the ink from exposure to the air – so you can start again immediately. Send less time cleaning and more time getting things done.