The advanced printer with 35 µm or 40 µm nozzle for printing in the smallest areas
Smaller products such as injectors, relays and wires need to be coded – but most continuous inkjet printers are simply too big for the job. The finer 35 µm or 40 µm nozzles used by the JET3up MI offer incredible legibility in the tiniest of areas with a font height of 0.7 mm, and make light work of more detailed coding and marking challenges. With 100% German-made reliability and Sealtronic print head technology, the JET3up MI combines micro-printing precision with maximum performance and production uptime.
JET3up MI at a glance
- 35 µm or 40 µm nozzles delivering a font height of 0.7mm
- Over 800 user-friendly functions
- Up to 5-line texts can be printed
- Sealtronic print head technology rids clogging and frequent head cleaning
- Non-contact marking at up to 403 m/min
- Height of the fonts: 5-32 drops
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation
- Multiple inks available
- All software updates included
Automatic Sealtronic nozzle seal
Ready to print in just a few seconds >>>
When production is paused, most print heads become clogged with dried ink ‐ which means time spent cleaning before you can start up again. Sealtronic technology prevents this happening by protecting the ink from exposure to the air – so you can start again immediately. Send less time cleaning and more time getting things done.