The mid-range continuous inkjet printer designed specifically for egg production
Egg producers – this one’s for you. The JET2neoEP printer offers all the German-made reliability you would expect from Leibinger – along with Sealtronic technology to maximize productivity – but is perfectly geared to the specialist task of coding and marking eggs. It integrates easily with MOBA and Diamond sorting machines, printing 30,000 eggs every hour. In an 8-lane operation with 8 printers, this means up to 252,000 eggs every hour.
You can used the same printer to print directly onto egg cartons or eggs, where the red, blue and green inks are clearly legible on white and brown shells. It is space-saving, highly legible, flexible and super-efficient. And unlike the eggs themselves, virtually unbreakable.
JET2neoEP at a glance
- Mid-range CIJ printer specifically designed for egg producers
- Coding and marking of eggs and egg cartons
- Integrates easily with MOBA and Diamond egg sorting machines
- Prints 30,000 eggs per hour
- Space-saving design
- Sealtronic print head technology rids clogging and frequent head cleaning
- High efficiency to help control operating costs
- Multiple egg shell inks available
Automatic Sealtronic nozzle seal
Ready to print in just a few seconds >>>
When production is paused, most print heads become clogged with dried ink ‐ which means time spent cleaning before you can start up again. Sealtronic technology prevents this happening by protecting the ink from exposure to the air – so you can start again immediately. Send less time cleaning and more time getting things done.