JET Rapid Wire
The CIJ printer that can keep up with cable speeds
When cables, pipes and wires are being manufactured, things move quickly. The JET Rapid Wire, however, has no trouble keeping up. Specifically designed for this high-speed environment, it prints at up to 1,000 m/min, while also offering excellent legibility and typical Leibinger reliability.
JET Rapid Wire at a glance
- Specialist, high-speed single-line printing up to 1,000 m/min
- Special extremely fast-drying inks with exceptional adhesion, with no transfer
- Industry-specific tools and customizable buttons for direct access
- Sealtronic print head technology rids clogging and frequent head cleaning
- Font height: 5-32 drops
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation
- Multiple fonts and languages available
- All software updates included
Automatic Sealtronic nozzle seal
Ready to print in just a few seconds >>>
When production is paused, most print heads become clogged with dried ink ‐ which means time spent cleaning before you can start up again. Sealtronic technology prevents this happening by protecting the ink from exposure to the air – so you can start again immediately. Send less time cleaning and more time getting things done.