The advanced printer specifically designed for high-contrast pigmented inks on dark surfaces
Using high-contrast pigmented inks is necessary if you want legibility on dark surfaces – but it is a challenge for many CIJ printers. The JET3up PI, however, has a unique system for keeping the pigment circulating, and for preventing quality issues and blockages that may occur with other pigmented inkjet printers. With LEIBINGER’s unique Sealtronic print head technology and 100% German-made reliability, it can be relied upon for marking and coding on dark surfaces, and to deliver high levels of legibility and productivity - in contrast to many other printers.
JET3up PI at a glance
- Unique hydraulic system for constant pigmented ink circulation and agitation
- Over 800 user-friendly functions
- Up to 5-line texts can be printed
- Sealtronic print head technology rids clogging and frequent head cleaning
- Non-contact marking at up to 403 m/min
- Height of the fonts: 5-32 drops
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation
- Multiple inks available
- All software updates included
Automatic Sealtronic nozzle seal
Ready to print in just a few seconds >>>
When production is paused, most print heads become clogged with dried ink ‐ which means time spent cleaning before you can start up again. Sealtronic technology prevents this happening by protecting the ink from exposure to the air – so you can start again immediately. Send less time cleaning and more time getting things done.