The mid-range continuous inkjet printer when speed and size matter most
Bigger isn’t always better. With the nozzle reduced to 60 µm, the JETneoS offers everything the standard JETneo can do, but with more precise printing at faster speeds. Printing up to 403 m/min, it helps you to drive faster, more efficient production, while standard LEIBINGER features such as Sealtronic enable fast start-up and greater productivity. If you are printing on smaller products or components, such as extrusion parts, cables or plastics, the JETneoS does it faster and finer.
JET2neoS at a glance
- 60 µm nozzle enables faster and finer printing
- 3-line printing of fixed and variable data
- Up to 403 m/min
- Sealtronic print head technology rids clogging and frequent head cleaning
- High efficiency to help control operating costs
- Reduced solvent consumption
- Range of functions and interfaces
- Multiple inks available
Automatic Sealtronic nozzle seal
Ready to print in just a few seconds >>>
When production is paused, most print heads become clogged with dried ink ‐ which means time spent cleaning before you can start up again. Sealtronic technology prevents this happening by protecting the ink from exposure to the air – so you can start again immediately. Send less time cleaning and more time getting things done.