The entry line continuous inkjet printer that reduces your capital expenditure
Need to reduce capital expenditure, but still want Leibinger quality? The JET1neo is the answer. It is the perfect entry-level model that suits every budget – but still incorporating our unique Sealtronic technology and rigorous engineering standards. It offers two-line printing from fixed and variable data onto a variety of surfaces – from every position and in every direction. Flexibility, quality – and now affordability.
JET1neo at a glance
- Affordable, entry-level Leibinger CIJ printer
- Prints up to two lines in a 5x5 to 16x10 matrix
- Prevents the ink from drying out thanks to the automatic Sealtronic nozzle sealing system
- Starts in seconds with just the push of a button
- Windows-based operating system
- Color TFT touch display
- Many handy tools, such as the JOB editor
- Comprehensive diagnosis package and status display with plain text output and help function
- Exclusively available in Asia/Pacific
Automatic Sealtronic nozzle seal
Ready to print in just a few seconds >>>
When production is paused, most print heads become clogged with dried ink ‐ which means time spent cleaning before you can start up again. Sealtronic technology prevents this happening by protecting the ink from exposure to the air – so you can start again immediately. Send less time cleaning and more time getting things done.